What can ASCOM do for your practice?
Below are some of the benefits of becoming an ASCOM member:
- Complimentary ACCC membership
- Provide best practices between oncology offices
- Creates an opportunity for learning from one another
- Sharing of Knowledge from other oncology departments
- Diverse topics/educational programs
- Mileage reimbursement to annual meetings
- Covers registration cost to annual meetings for AAPC, ACCC, MGMA, and other organizations for members who have met specific criteria
Providing access for oncology practices to quality leadership development through continuing education, networking and business improvement opportunities.
Association of South Carolina
Oncology Managers (ASCOM)
P.O. Box 81
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465